Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Starting Over, AGAIN!!!


Ok, so I blew through Christmas time, but a comment my mom made to me yesterday made me realize, its TIME. I need to get healthy, and lose weight!!!!!!! I asked my mom, do you think im morbidly obese???? She says to me, Nope your just fat. Um ok. Either way, im still not happy!!!!!
So today, Im working on starting to take steps to a better me! When I started this blog, I wanted to go completely raw. I read a book this past week, an amazing book, that has me thinking otherwise. For the most part, I will be raw, but also have alot of whole grains and veggies and fruits. I think I need to stick those whole grains in there, just because I struggle with energy etc. The book is called : The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone ( yes that alicia silverstone) anyway, it is awesome. I loved reading it, and it really inspired me.
Today, I have had 1/2 a mt dew ( ok i was up ALL night with a sick kid. im trying really!!!!!) and One bottle of Cranergy juice ( has green tea extract, cranberry, and b vitamins. For lunch I had broccoli and pasta. Im getting ready to go fill up my water bottle and then Im going to research what supplements my body personally needs and also a gentle exercise routine to get into. I have a variety of health problems, thinks i dont really talk about alot, cause i dont want to sound whiney, but exercise is a hard thing for me now, due to the health problems. That doesnt mean i dont want to move though!!! So i will be looking into that. Ok everyone. Here I am . Opening up my weight loss and health journey for the world to see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment