Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 14th, 2009

I did pretty good yesterday with eating healthy, not raw, but healthy. Today I blew it! I ate what my family ate, pizza and garlic cheese sticks and then popcorn chicken and french fries, plus mt dew. It was awful! I felt awful, felt sick to my stomach, and just very aware of what this kind of food was doing to my body. My suspicions were confirmed when I realized that my feet were swollen! I have never had this happen before except right before I was about to pop out a baby!!! So I know that sodium is now affecting my body too, and I need to lower my sodium intake, which by going raw, I believe it will help. I also experienced terrible nightmares after I ate lunch and had a nap. i think that food affects even your sleep!
I cant wait to begin to go raw. I feel strongly about it and it is time. I am going to research more tonight, and keep my feet up!!!! ;)
Love, JL

1 comment:

  1. Research is great. Having a firm foundation of nutritional knowledge to build upon will make this journey easier (not to be confused with easy).

    ReplyDelete