Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How today went :)

Today went really well!!! I only had 1/2 a mt dew!! Woo Hoo! Honestly, I had more energy today then I have had in years. I don't know what it was. I drank alot of water, exercised for 15 minutes, and cleaned the entire house practically. Oh and I had to stop and build a barbie table and barbie magazines to go on the table for the girls :) So, I had a great day as far as eating for the most part.... i had the pasta and broccoli, a piece of wheat bread with peanut butter, then I snuck some french fries and cheese pizza from cassanos. hehe :) I already have dinner planned for tomorrow, so it will be MUCH healthier, but that is all i ate today, so hopefully with exercising and cleaning so hard, I worked off the calories. I drank the cranergy drink, and alot of water, and tonight Im going to have some herbal tea before bed. I am really pleased with how today went. If tomorrow goes as well, I think Im onto something :)
I was also incredibly excited when I tested my blood sugar.... I have been cutting down on sugar, trying to be healthy, and since diabetes runs crazy in my family, i worried that maybe the fact that ive been really thirsty the past couple of days could have something to do with my blood sugar. So I got out Dylans glucometer and gave my finger a big ole poke.... 118!!!! Rock ON!!! I have always had really low blood sugar, but Im afraid that as I am heavier now, I might be at risk at the type 2 diabetes. Looks like im doing good :) I also know that I have been thirsty because I am not drinking enough!!! My body wont work well if its dehydrated!! By the way, I love my new stainless steel water bottle. Its so cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment