Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3, 2010

I have been really off track the last couple of months... I found out I was pregnant about 3 weeks ago... it was a miracle!!! I became totally sick with morning sickness, my body was changing in the ways it is supposed to in those very early weeks of pregnancy. I was ecstatic, but a little scared.. I have miscarried twice in two years. It was almost as though as soon as I said that in my head, it started. I began to bleed on a friday, then fully miscarried at 2 am on sunday morning. It has been exactly a week since I mc. I went to the dr on monday morning, had a very thorough, violation... umm i mean exam, and got things ready for the rest of my life basically. NO more trying for babies. It is now time for me to concentrate on getting healthy for the beautiful children that God has blessed me with.

My birthday was a few days ago. Im 29 now. I have made a goal to be healthy by age 30. Not skinny or crazy skinny, just healthy. Meaning that I will be putting good things in my body, healthy foods, and exercising gently at first, then building up to doing the things I used to really enjoy doing, like running, etc. But for now, my body needs to exercise gently, walking, yoga, pilates, etc. My iron is still waaay to low from the miscarriage, so Im working on getting that back up by taking my iron pills * which KILL my stomach, OUCHIE* and trying to eat iron enriched foods. Im also trying to learn more about food, and what has the vitamins and minerals and nutrients that personally my body needs.

Ok, here is what Ive had today so far..... two pieces of whole wheat breat toast, with grape jelly. One banana. Ta da. I have some good things planned for snack and lunch... I spent some time last night, getting my fridge organized with carrot sticks and blueberries in containers, ready to snack on, cutie clementines, apples, and fresh lettuce ready for salad. I have bananas, and lots of steam veggies ( which i love) so Im set up and ready to go. :)

I am still very weak from my iron, but my exercise goal today is to do some sit ups, lol.... big goals here people!!!!!! Little by little!!! :) I am also hoping that by exercising gently and eating better I will be able to sleep better at night, I am the worlds WORST insomniac :( yawn.

Love, JL

No comments:

Post a Comment